Caritas Pakistan Lahore is running a Center named Annanias Rehabilitation center for Visually Impaired Females since October 27, 1998 to rehabilitate special children as normal human being in the society. The following facilities are being provided to these special children;
- Formal education (primary level )
- Vocational trainings (Pin thread work, knitting hand & machine, decoration pieces, jewelry making with pearls etc.)
- Braille literacy education (basic Braille writing & reading )
- Daily living skills training (kitchen, bedrooms, bath room & other household affairs management.
- Motivation to get further formal education
- Education about self care , personal grooming & gender issues
Along with the above mentioned facilities and following regular activities were performed in the center.
- Celebration of Annanias birthday
- International White Cane Day
- Parents day
- Bazam – e – adab (monthly )
- Meetings with Annanias friend group members
- Monthly assessment tests and Annual Result Declaration
- Monthly medical checkup of students.